- Generating Stations, Substations
- Transformers, PDUs
- Switchgear, Circuit Breakers, Panelboards
- Relays, Meters, Protective Devices
- Drives, Motors, Starters
- Transmission, Distribution and DC Systems
- UPS, Batteries, Generators, Automatic Transfer Switches
The primary goal in maintenance is to prevent failures and eliminate potential damages as quickly and safely as possible - at the lowest feasible cost.
The best strategy to increase plant availiabilty is an optimized combination of scheduled, selective and prepared maintenance activities.